Commentaires

Enregistrer un commentaire

  1. THE RINGS ARE SO FIERCE! I want them!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. love these - wouldn't mind owning all of the jewelry in these images.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. elles sont superbes ces photos et le modèle est pas mal non plus ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. oooooooooooooooh really nice accessorizing. love the head adornments. but then again i am always into head wear, only, i never get around wearing any.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow, those images are stunning. Nevermind that I really have a thing for skulls... just the poses and the setting is so powerful. Thanks for posting this! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. My goodness, all i want in my life now are twisted and braided head wraps with tons of silver jewelry piled upon my knuckles.
    Great shots!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. i really like these photos:)
    http://rimaandowl.blogspot.com
    i post my photography and artwork:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. These truly are amazing. Great perspective and the headgear is phenomenal.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. The first picture is incredible. It strikes me as biblical for some reason. I adore it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. ces photos sont juste splendides merci de poster ca... je crois que je suis tombée amoureuse en tous cas

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Je suis en admiration d'une par ce qui dégage de ces photos et puis par ces bijoux, les bagues sont magnifiques cela me rappel la virine d'un magasin que je connais depuis ma naissance à Paris il faudrait un jour que je la préne en photo (j'avoue j'ai toujours mon appareil sur moi ce n'est pas la question, mais c'est que je n'ose pas prendre les vitrines en photo !)

    RépondreSupprimer

Vos commentaires me font super plaisir !

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Nom

E-mail *

Message *

@Slanelle

Latest on Pinterest

Archive

Plus d'éléments