My Etsy finds


Hey guys ! I've decided to dedicate a whole post to my Etsy finds. I've discovered Etsy not so long ago, and now I can't live without it ! I spend hours searching, endlessly, and when i do find what I'm looking for, what a thrill ! So here are a few items that I love !

Salut les gens ! J'ai décidé de dédier un post entier à mes trouvailles Etsy ! J'ai découvert Etsy y'a pas si longtemps, mais maintenant j'en suis completement accro ! Je passe des jours à rechercher des articles, et quand je trouve ce que je veux, quelle joie ! Voila donc mes coups de coeur :

I bought this great wings ring at Tokyo Bandits a few days ago. I haven't received it yet, but I can't wait !! Je n'ai pas encore recu cette bague, mais je l'attend de pied ferme :)

I just received this F**k necklace from My Evil Twin and i LOVE it ! You'll see me wearing it in every picture now :D J'ai recu ce collier hier, oh comme je l'aime ! Vous allez le voir sur pas mal de photos je crois!

I drool over this necklace from Wicked Minky ! The shop is full of other wonders like this baby, I feel like getting everything! Moi qui aime les têtes de mort, je bave sur celles de chez Wicked Minky !

This one comes from Melanie Favreau, I love what she does ! You should definitely take a look !

I have a thing for wings ! Now that I have the ring, I feel like getting the bracelet at Somewhere Here !

At Tasty Peach Studio's, you can find the cuttest accessories, like stickers, keychains or rings and charms. I want them all !!

Now, tell me, which Etsy shops are your favorites ?Let's share our secrets :)

You Might Also Like


  1. I love the ring and the last shop reminds me of Tokidoki.
    And I know a girl who makes great hair accesories...
    *looks up*

  2. Glad you like it :] I met the maker through a site and she's really nice. :]

  3. Moi aussi,je suis dingue de TDM et celle ci est mega et la bague alors nan parlons pas...

  4. C'est vrai qu'il y a des choses bien sympa ;-) J'adore le collier "welcome to my world"

  5. Fabulous etsy finds! That fuck necklace is just peachy!!

    My fave shop is White Owl:

  6. I love Etsy too. So many inspiring things. Especially, I like the necklace from the 2nd photo;))

  7. I LOVE the first ring and THE FUCK NECKLACE OH MY GOD! I think I might need to buy a fuck myself. Hah hah. I can spend hours and hours browsing Etsy, it's really not healthy!

  8. That winged ring is fantastic!

    here's a good one, but it's quite silly really :)

  9. Le collier Welcome to my world est mon préféré avec les ailes.
    C'est géniale ce qu'on peut trouver sur etsy!

  10. the wings are adorable!! the ring is my favorite..
    xo s

  11. i loveee welcome to my world necklaces is sooo electic :), my favs etsy shop is misha market :), and i would be make a etsy shop next month to sell my handmade necklaces, hope u check it out :)

  12. Je suis fan de l'etsy boutique de YOKOO : fabuleux accessoire tricoté au rendez-vous :)

  13. Super la première bague et le collier Fuck, c'est vrai qu'on peut y trouver des belles choses ...
    Je ne prends pas souvent le temps de fouiner ... !


  14. moi j'ai fait un post sur chinacherie il n'y a pas très longtemps parce que j'ai acheté chez elle et je ne regrette pas. mais il y a trop de trucs sur etsy c'est horrible! je vais aller voir certains des vendeurs d'ailleurs :)

  15. Slanelle, I love everything that you posted!! Those are nice choices! ^^


  16. All about the wings ring. I am on etsy too much, such great designers and vintage.

  17. Very neat :)

    I'm doing a giveaway with an awesome etsy seller right now. You should check it out!

  18. Oh, girl, I am in LOVE with the "fuck" necklace. You must be my "brother-from-another-mother!" =) =)

  19. Hello,
    Je me demandais si tu avais commandé sur le site ( les bijoux )...
    et si il y avait des frais de port ? de combien ? ils livrent en Belgique ?
    Si tu veux bien me répondre sur mon adresse mail ( ce serait bien gentil ;D



Merci de passer par ici <3


Mes City Guides