DIY (same shirt)

1 - short top with one strap

I've discovered that my self made top was much more versatile than i'd first thought. I can really play with this piece (which, let me remind you, was initially a skirt. You can really see that in the pic where i didn't tied the length) and one single top becomes 10 different ! I think it can actually be my ultimate summer piece. I also added a little skull pin to make it a little bit nicer.



Which way do you prefer ?

Le top que je me suis confectionné à partir d'une jupe (voir l'article DIY) est beaucoup plus versatile que ce que je pensais ! Je peux porter le haut avec ou sans bretelle, nouer le bas pour le rendre plus ceintré, et j'y ai aussi ajouté une petite épingle tete de mort :D

Vous préferez le top porté de quelle manière ?


2 - long top with one strap



3 - short on the front, long in the back, with one strap


4 - strapless

5 - short top, strap around the neck

6 - long but tied, strap around the neck

7 - tied up front, strap around the neck
(a close up on the knot )

8 - long only in front, strap around the neck
9 - long only in the back, strap around the neck

10 - long and fluid, strap around the neck

Commentaires

Enregistrer un commentaire

  1. Mes preferer son la 1,2,4,5 et la 10.
    Ton haut est super car on peut le porter de plusieurs maniere c ce ki fait sont charme
    <3
    Bisous J

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow, loads of options there. I like #1 the best!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. J'aime bien en 2,3,4;5,6 et 7...
    oui ça fait beaucoup mais si je devait choisir celle que j'aime le plus c'est la 4!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. je préfère la toute première version

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. C'est hallucinant ce que tu es arrivée à faire!
    Je trouve toutes les versions sympas, sauf la robe sur le jean, je n'aime pas du tout.
    J'ai adoré le top sans manches ou en bustier, mais les autres sont aussi jolies.
    Et superbe idée la tête de mort.
    Bises.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. my favourite is the strapless. well done!

    thanks by the way. they also had the dress in black or white so I really freaked out cause I wanted them all. Today I even went back and tried on the white one but my boyfriend had to talk some sense into me (read: remind me of the fact that I have no money)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I like #1 the best. You're so creative. I can't believe you've done all this with a skirt!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. oulala t'en fais des choses av ce haut
    tellemen de façons différentes et elles sont toutes géniales, impossibles d'en choisir une seule, y'en a tellement qui sont bien ^^
    tu as de quoi etre diversifié rien qu'avec un truc ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. my favorite are definitely 4 and 8, this is such a good idea, I wish I could come up with stuff like this

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I love the versatility of the shirt!! I like the strapless the best i think xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I love 3 and 4, you look great in straplesss! That skirttop is SO VERSATILE oh my.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. C'est vrai les doc c'est pas simple a passer avec un short est une jupe sa le fait trop ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. WOW so interesting! clever thing!! and i love your cat! haha xxx LM

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I absolutely love the look nº 1 and 5. *

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Wow, that DIY top is genius! So many ways to wear it. Look nr. 3 and 4 are my favourites.

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. ma version préférée c'est le 4 définitivement

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. woa versions 4, 5 et 9 cool! Incroyable toutes les façons qu'il y a de le porter! =0

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Alors là je fonds... ! La version nouée avec l'épingle est GORGEOUS, bien joué ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer

Vos commentaires me font super plaisir !

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Nom

E-mail *

Message *

@Slanelle

Latest on Pinterest

Archive

Plus d'éléments